
My history with photography goes back much longer than people know. Both my grandfathers were professional photographers...my dad was a Navy photographer and later supported my family with his darkroom (and still does this today)....
I was a late bloomer....really not getting into it until I started diving in 1994 - then a Nikonos V came into my life, and it was bubbles and velvia 50 for years. In the early 2000s, an N80 and F100 brought me to the love of Tmax and Tri-x.....and in going through my gear bags, recently found the N80 again (cant seem to find the F100....someone must have it, lol).....which in turn made me look at some older film scans....end point being I think I officially miss film and will start shooting it again. The two images are 35mm scans....no photo shop other than to resize.

And with that, I must find my slides and start going through the older underwater images....I know there's mostly crap, but hopefully a few winners worth scanning. I am looking forward to loading up the film, heading down to dad's lab and developing some new stuff. Be interesting to check my 'non chimp' skills.
Happy days folks.....happy days.
Best,
Stu
No comments:
Post a Comment