Sunday, May 9, 2010

awesomeness

Continuing slowly to work on the tattoo book project....I spent some time with my friend Vera yesterday, who is covered in ink. She is an old school 'good heart', and it is always my pleasure to spend time with her, either hanging, tossing back shots, to photograph her, or photograph her jewelry line (she makes amazing stuff - www.ceresmetal.com).

On the personal side of life....things are up and down....my most happiest moments are spent with my girlfriend, who we call 'russian dressing'. She's real, she rips and she's hot. I couldn't have a happier heart right now.

Travel is going to pick up in June...South Jersey, St Louis, Buffalo, Detroit, Costa Rica, Ft Laud, amongst other places. If I can, I'm going to sneak down to Grand Turk to scuba dive with friends. The ONLY place on my wish list right now.....Portland. Miss my friends out there.

Lastly - today is Mother's Day. I am blessed beyond blessed to have the most amazing mom on the planet. Caring to a fault, beautiful in every way....I hope she enjoys her day. Like the good son I am, I got her two tickets to a baseball game - Mets vs Yankees...at Citifield...with VIP access to the Caesars club.

Hope you've all been well, and gearing up for an amazing summer!

Best,
Stu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stu! How do I follow you?