Friday, February 25, 2011

continually amused.....

I really am amazed at the things that pass my ears.

1- my two friends break up a few weeks back, and immediately, a city photographer (who i hate to label as such because he knows shit about photography), gets on the phone with a friend immediately to say "guess who just broke up". Amazing. Get a fucking life and grow up.

2- just this morning, I'm told that I'm not shooting anymore because I'm involved in a sexual harassment suit. lol. Comical. Seriously, where do these things come from? Why are people still talking about me. I do not socialize in the 'photography' community, nor do I socialize on any website forums of any kind. and yet....people are still talking about me.

I am so far out of the loop. I really am. Moreso, I don't miss the loop. Some of us move on, some of us are in a holding pattern. To each his or her own.

As for my cameras....very much alive, as am I.

Bonaire Sunset: Feb 2011

Wreck of the Hilma Hooker - Bonaire, Feb 2011

My friend Laurel: Jan 2011

Good spirits, good life, good chocolate. Here's to you, and here's to the coming spring!

Best,
Stu

No comments: