Here are a few early images from my recent trip to Grand Turk, using the lenses Sigma asked me to test. Mind you, I've been a die hard Nikon guy for life, and didn't know what to expect from Sigma.
I think their 50mm 2.8 macro is fantastic. The 20mm 1.8 is good too, but not wide enough for me. I never used their 10.0 fisheye underwater, but it was nice topside. 11 days is not nearly enough. Winds and swell (causing bad visibility and silt) prevented me from getting all the shots I had in my head, but I'm pretty happy considering....hope you like.
I think their 50mm 2.8 macro is fantastic. The 20mm 1.8 is good too, but not wide enough for me. I never used their 10.0 fisheye underwater, but it was nice topside. 11 days is not nearly enough. Winds and swell (causing bad visibility and silt) prevented me from getting all the shots I had in my head, but I'm pretty happy considering....hope you like.




3 comments:
Very nice!! Hope you had a great time down there.
Holy Crap - Awesome! Beautiful Stu, simply beautiful :)
you know this is my favorite of all your work.
Hugs
Daphne
plenty more to come guys. thanks!
Post a Comment